[pmwiki-users] LinkUrl / LinkTxt question

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Feb 6 16:59:25 CST 2007

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 05:43:50PM -0500, The Editor wrote:
> [...] If you get a chance, maybe you could also take a look at the other
> problem I mentioned having?

Alas, probably not anytime soon.  For a problem as detailed as
the one you're describing, where there's a lot of manipulation
of PmWiki variables, pagenames, and even (shudder) ROSPatterns,
it's almost impossible for me to provide much debugging assistance
without actually being able to get my hands on the code and
tweak a real-live example.  Trying to debug it remotely with
just an edit window will be very difficult (and frankly,
I'm running behind on my other projects).

If you can send me a script that I can use with a basic
bare-bones PmWiki install, along with the text of a page
that demonstrates the problem, I may be able to find some
time to look at it.

(I should also note that I'm not a big fan of anything
using $ROSPatterns.)