[pmwiki-users] Problem with blocklist

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Feb 3 18:03:03 CST 2007

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 12:52:10AM +0100, Thierry - Listes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed blocklist.php in the cookbook directory.

If you can upgrade your site to 2.2.0-beta, then it comes
with a (vastly superior) blocklisting capability "built-in".
The built-in blocklist is enabled in local/config.php with

    $EnableBlocklist = 1;

But, assuming that you need to stick with 2.1.27, I recommend
using the Cookbook.Blocklist2 recipe instead of the older
one.  (In fact, I should take the Cookbook.Blocklist recipe
offline, since it's obsolete.)