[pmwiki-users] PmWiki work directory, re-revisited

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sat Feb 3 17:37:02 CST 2007

On Sat, Feb 03, 2007 at 05:32:08PM -0500, Scott Connard wrote:
> > On Sat, Feb 03, 2007 at 10:20:54PM +0100,
> > christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com wrote:

> Why not just have the top directory be wiki.d/ like it is now and
> migrate the wiki pages into a pages.d/ subdirectory.  That would be
> consistent with what we have now.  In fact the pages.d/ directory
> could still be optional as well as the directory-per-group
> directories that you've been discussing as well.

Agreed that wiki.d and wiki.d/pages.d are good (though as Pm said in
another post, pages.d shouldn't be optional).  Then call the directory
for the creation of "working" files wiki.d/temp.d to indicate that these
are temporary files that would be okay to delete.

You could then put things like .pageindex inside temp.d so that it's
more visible.

Kathryn Andersen