[pmwiki-users] New spam approach not blocked

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 06:32:52 CST 2007

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com wrote:

> I've recently seen a new approach to spamming. They put the spam links in the
> comment for editing the page. They were able to insert 'ringtones' even
> though I had the word 'ringtone' in Site.Blocklist.
>
> So I guess Blocklist should be used for comments as well.

I keep getting this new kind of spam. This is what it looks like in the
history:

 	href="http://replicawaches.ksiegagosci.info/">replica watches</a>
 	replica watches

 	Restore

 	href="http://blogyaz.com/freerington/">download free ringtones</a> <a
 	href="http://motorolaringt

I'm not sure it actually does them any good though... depends if google is
able to pick up on the links etc.

Thoughts?

/Christian