[pmwiki-users] Migrating Top Level Page to Group Folders

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Feb 1 23:39:54 CST 2007

I'm sorry to pester you all for this, but I can't find an answer in my
PMwiki mail list archives on my machine and I will not have access to
PMwiki site  for three days. And it does not seem to be standard part
of the documentation:

I want to move all top level page into folders
named by group in order improve performance.
(some page lists I created turned the site into cold molasses
See other post on that subject)

Do I need a cookbook recipe for this to work?
In which case I have to wait a few days to get it.
(Unless some kind soul email's me off list with
  the *.php file I need.)

Or can I just set some config variable in farmconfig.php

(so that it works across all fields)

if the latter, what is it?

TIA

Sivakatirswami