[pmwiki-users] New Hierarchical Groups Recipe...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Feb 1 23:33:14 CST 2007

On 2/1/07, The Editor <editor at fast.st> wrote:
> On 2/1/07, Kathryn Andersen <kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org> wrote:
> >
> > Yes, but you could make the limit not hardcoded, if one goes through a
> > loop.  I've been having a go, and the following is what I've come up
> > with.  It seems to work.
>
> Why don't you upload the changes to PmWiki.  If it's working, that's
> great!  10 levels should be enough. :)  And I'm eager to try it out...
>  Have you seen the stripper markup I added (very simple).  Gives
> effects like what can be seen here...

Never mind Kathryn, your code was plenty clear and I was able to get
it working without too much trouble--though the pagelists were a bit
more problematic!  :)  The revisions are up now at PmWiki.

Let me know if anyone notices anything broke in the change.  Seems to
all still be fine.  Thanks again, Kathryn.  I think I'm done for
tonight...

Cheers,
Dan