[pmwiki-users] Page History

kushan shah kushan_84 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 17:45:39 CST 2007

I am wiki admin and have set multiple edit passwords for a page.
I have distributed passwords among some people.
There are changes in a page and i want to know who made these changes.
Is there any way to know, among multiple edit passwords, which edit password was used to make tha changes so that i can track the one making changes?