[pmwiki-users] PmForm HTML-Generation

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Sun Dec 30 18:33:12 CST 2007

I've got another Problem with pmform:

I'm using lines like:

!Hardware:

in my pages. Without PmForm, all is rendered well:

<h1>
Hardware:</h1><p>

With PmForm aktivated, it will be rendered into:

<h1>

which is not quite right HTML (the h1 is closed before the enclosed div).

It seems to be, that PmForm assumes "!Hardware:" as a PTV not regarding
the leading "!" in the following code:

Markup('ptv:', 'block',
   "<:block,0><div class='property-$1'>$0</div>");

when I remove this Markup-definition, all is rendered well.
Does this code do anything else but assigning a css-class to a PVT (I'm
not sure, what the <:block,0> tag does ?

Knut