[pmwiki-users] Best/ANY hosting for reseller w/wiki farm?

George De Bruin sndchaser at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 16:40:46 CST 2007

IMO - I looked at moving to godaddy a year or two ago, but I found their
policies to be quite restrictive: no ssh, or shell access to your
account, etc.  This made it extremely difficult to try to make a decent
automated backup system that could synchronize to a local copy of my wiki.

So far, I've had better luck with other hosts...alas I can't remember
their names at the moment (I gave up my domain last summer).  I'll find
them later and post them to this thread.

One I can mention: the operators of opensourcecms.com have a hosting
service, and they have been excellent in the past (although I haven't
used their service for a couple of years).

// George