[pmwiki-users] 2 Qs command line and cache

Seth Cherney sethcherney at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 12:19:21 CST 2007

I am trying to execute pmwiki from the command line. "php pmwiki.php" works. I cant however figure out how to throw command at it like page of action. it just return the main.homepage.

also, the reason for this is that it takes about 5 days straight to generate the static pages,sopmething that should take about 4 hours if done with a search and replace utility (500,000 pages).

Thus, Im trying to seed things up via the command line, and perhaps getting pmwiki.php to cache the trail files (this takes alot of the time, even though I broke them up into smaller chunks).

Thanks, Seth