[pmwiki-users] approveurls - initial setup

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat Dec 8 02:33:28 CST 2007

I recently had a spate of spammers and decided I needed to implement
ApproveUrls which I did and have been pleased with the capabilities.

My only concern is that I'm afraid I've left unapproved links on existing
pages simply because I didn't find them.

According to the documentation
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UrlApprovals) any pages which contained
links which became unapproved should have been noted in the
Site.AllRecentChanges page - for  some reason that did NOT happen for me.
So I manually went through every link on my site (not very systematically,
though) and approved every link.  Now periodically I stumble on a page that
I missed and find that those links have been unavailable.

What can I do to identify any pages with unapproved links globally?

-Peter