[pmwiki-users] Looking for Working xToDo

David Fionda dfionda at candeos.com
Thu Dec 6 18:11:56 CST 2007

Hello All

Was on the site and saw a great cookbook recipe for my PMWIki project
management needs..xToDo

The developer has not kept up with it and the code on the cookbook page is a
couple of years old.

Does anyone have an updated recipe? I see that someone named Peter K.H.
Gragert made some changes and has it working....

Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks!

Dave

David J. Fionda
Chief Learning Officer
Candeos,Inc.
dfionda at candeos.com
781-953-4510

Want to learn more about the technologies and best practices shaping the
future of training and collaborative learning? Visit our blog at
http://training20.net <http://training20.net/>  or subscribe
<http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=1127145&loc=en_US>
to receive automatic updates via e mail.