[pmwiki-users] Avoid repetition in pagelists?

Benoit Dutilleul benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:04:05 CST 2007

Dear all,

I am using a pagelist entry with the option Group=group1,group2 to display a
customized RecentChanges list to the users of my site. The 2 groups are
related to each other because group1 is used to store ZAP variables related
to the content stored in group2 pages. Thus, for a group1.namex page, there
is always a group2.namex page as well.

Now, sometimes, my users make a change in a page namey that affects
group1.namey and immediately after, they edit group2.namey. Therefore, in my
recent changes pages, I have 2 entries for namey. I am looking for a way to
avoid that.

Would anybody have an idea to do that?
Kind regards,

Benoit