[pmwiki-users] problems

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Dec 5 17:26:08 CST 2007

Clara Attermo wrote:
> No, I mean, I checked that the Site.SideBar exists and it does. But none
> of the tabs show when I first load the page pmwiki.php. There's just the
> mainpage in the middle.
A link to the page would really help here. If you can't do that, then
you'll need to describe what you're seeing in a little more detail. The
questions below might help.

As someone else mentioned, and from my prior email:
1] check that there are no (:noleft:) directives on the page.
2] Do you see a space for the left nav bar, and is it empty, or contains
something?
3] Do you see tabs, but no content?
4] Have you changed Site.Skidoo-TabsLeftContent? It should contain:

5] Have you changed Site.Skidoo-Tabs? It should contain:
[[#leftTabs]]
(:div title="site":)
(:include {$SiteGroup}.SideBar:)
(:divend:)
(:div title="group":)
(:include {$Group}.SideBar:)
(:divend:)
(:div title="admin":)
(:include {$SiteGroup}.{$SkinName}-AdminBar:)
(:divend:)
[[#leftTabsEnd]]

Without more detail, we're all simply having to guess at what the
problems might be.

   ~ ~ Dave