[pmwiki-users] Fwd: help!!

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 10:30:10 CST 2007

Could this be some kind of 'bot thing?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clara Attermo <claraattermo at yahoo.se>
Date: Dec 5, 2007 8:06 AM
Subject: [pmwiki-users] help!!
To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com

I've got two problems:
1.       I use the skin Skidoo. When I load pmwiki.php the SideBar
doesn't show. I need to view the SideBar specifically (and log in as
Admin like I would like to edit it) first and then I can navigate
further via the SideBar. How do I make the SideBar show from the
beginning?
2.       In the beginning attaching files was possible. Now I get the
message: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted
(tried to allocate 45 bytes) in
/customers/hatoseglarskola.se/hatoseglarskola.se/httpd.www/pmwiki/pmwiki.php
on line 529
I have taken away all the attachments but it still doesn't work. I
have no access to php.ini (some people says a change in this file is
one solution).
To attach files is one of the most important features for my wiki!
Please help me…

If someone has a solution that would be just marvellous, I'm at the
point of giving up...