[pmwiki-users] Marking Draft Pages

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Wed Dec 5 08:46:23 CST 2007

> I have recently started to use Draft pages. On thing I would like
> to be
> able to do is to make it obvious that the page I am working on is a
> draft. I don't think that SwitchToAndFromDraft quite does what I want.
>
> I would like something like a background water mark on the page, or a
> big red "Draft" in the title. So really my question is "How can I
> customize a set of pages with names like *-Draft?".
>
> I can see how I can customize whole groups using config.php, but not
> subsets of pages within a group.
>
> Ian.

Ian,

I have documented what I use for Draft pages on my profile page:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Profiles/ScottConnard

It is a little confusing due to the fact that I originally worked
everything out before the 2.2 beta and it is now much easier using
PmWiki 2.2 beta, but perhaps you'll find something useful...

Scott Connard.