[pmwiki-users] ZAP CMS bundle cancelled

Ben Stallings ben at interdependentweb.com
Tue Dec 4 18:00:34 CST 2007

Hi, folks.  I hope none of you were waiting on me to finish the ZAP CMS
(a.k.a. MemberMgmt) bundle I promised several months ago, because I am
now having to discontinue development of it.

I want to make clear that it's not that you can't make a good CMS with
PmWiki and ZAP... it's just that you can get a much better one for a lot
less work with Drupal.  And now that I have a client causing me to spend
most of my waking hours with Drupal instead of PmWiki, I have no time
left to try to make PmWiki act like Drupal, noble as that cause may be.

If anyone would like to pick up the project where I left off, please let
me know.  Thanks!  --Ben S.