[pmwiki-users] including the contents of a php file on a wiki page

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 11:30:53 CST 2007

Tuesday, December 4, 2007, 5:08:36 PM, Peter & Melodye Bowers wrote:

> Sent this out several days ago - did anybody have any ideas?  Is it just my
> configuration that's making life difficult or is this a problem elsewhere?

I actually do not see the problem, so forgive me if I misunderstand
you! If you just want to see code in a wiki page, enclose it with
[@  code goes here... @]

or more pretty:
>>frame<<
[@
code goes here...
@]
>><<

Anything between [@.....@] will not get interpreted.

But you are looking at some more automatic mechanism equivalent to the
action=source?

  ~Hans