[pmwiki-users] Looking for a PMWiki Integration Freelancer

David Fionda dfionda at candeos.com
Tue Dec 4 08:26:39 CST 2007

Hi All

We are looking to propose on a project and need to to integrate PM WIki into
an existing application and setup authentication to only allow access to
users registered within this application.  We need a proof of concept to
show the customer.

I have reviewed the articles and seen the authentication cookbook recipes
would like some to put it all together for us. I have some money to pay for
this effort.

Our timeframe is sometime this month.  There will be considerable follow on
work if we do get the project. I have worked very successfully with remote
freelancers in the past.

Please let me know if you could be of assistance. Hope to hear from you.

Dave

David J. Fionda
Candeos,Inc.
dfionda at candeos.com