[pmwiki-users] (repost) recent changes - show what was changed on apage required

SMETS Stephane BKS-IT stephane.smets at banksys.be
Thu Aug 30 03:21:33 CDT 2007

David
A solution could be to change this :
    [RecentChangesFmt] => Array
        (
            [$SiteGroup.AllRecentChanges] => * [[{$Group}.{$Name}]]  . . . $CurrentTime $[by] $AuthorLink: [=$ChangeSummary=]
            [$Group.RecentChanges] => * [[{$Group}/{$Name}]]  . . . $CurrentTime $[by] $AuthorLink: [=$ChangeSummary=]
        )
The output is formated via this array, so if you change it, the output will change
Maybe there is a way via LocalTemplate ?
Stéphane