[pmwiki-users] Question from a newbie

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 02:42:31 CDT 2007

Thursday, August 30, 2007, 7:57:08 AM, Mikey Brass wrote:

> Thanks. I have taken a look. I don't have a folder called Site; there is
> no file called site.pagetopmenu or pagemenu under wiki.d . I do,
> however, have a folder named site under wiki.d but that is a sidebar
> file. Help, please?

please do not look for this in wiki.d, because if it is the original
file it is in the wikilib.d directory in the triad skin directory.

Site.PageTopMenu is a normal wiki page, and you edit it like any other
wiki page. For instance on pmwiki.org it is here:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/PageTopMenu?skin=triad
(I added ?skin=triad so you can see it from the Triad skin, and see
the relation of it to the top menu)

  ~Hans