[pmwiki-users] problem editing after setting $DefaultPasswords['edit']

gilbert n gilbert.n.o at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 00:05:51 CDT 2007

Hagan,

many thanks to you !
I have  created a /session directory at the same level as my /pmwiki
directory and this solves the problem : it now finds it and writes the php
tracking I guess.

This way I could set a global 'edit' and 'attr' password and I dont have to
do one for each page.

Is this in the FAQ ? if not I think it would be very usefull for ignorant
people like me :) !!

thanks again

Gilbert