[pmwiki-users] Weird Page Text Variable Bug

Mike Shanley up at upisup.com
Fri Aug 24 08:52:23 CDT 2007

Hi.

I think I've discovered a bug, but I figured I'd bring it here to make
sure that I'm not mistaken.

Here's my page in progress:
http://mikeshanley.upisup.com/TheTarot/IChingMandala

The affected area of which looks like this:
----------
:1:[[The Universe]]
Creating

:2:[[The World]]
Open, Receptive, Yielding, Willing to Follow

:3:
Difficulty and Danger at the Beginning
-----------

It seems that :2: doesn't get assigned because it *follows *ONLY ONE WORD!!!

I know it seems bizarre, but it happened further down on the chart also
and wouldn't go away until I turned "Creating" into "Creating, Forceful,
Leading". I changed it back so you could see that it doesn't show up
where it should on the chart at the bottom of that page.

Now, I obviously found a solution for the time being, but that doesn't
solve whatever it is that is causing the problem.

Here are the recipes that I'm not sure about -- if it's in fact a recipe
problem:
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/newpageboxplus.php");
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/commentboxplus.php");

Can someone give it a try on their installation. It doesn't work on my
farm fields