[pmwiki-users] question about headings

carlos.ab at gmail.com carlos.ab at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:29:26 CDT 2007

Em Terça 21 Agosto 2007 19:09, Shi Sherebrin escreveu:
> carlos.ab at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > I don't know if I got it right, but you can do this:
> >
> > ------8X---------
> > %define=meclass  padding-top=0 margin-top=0%
> >
> > !%apply=block class=meclass %Me-Fancy-Title
> > ------8X---------
>
> my problem with this approach is that it requires me to actively add
> something to the first heading whenever I write a page.  I want this
> style variation to occur automagically.
>
> thanks,
> Shi.

Well, I did something like this in skin.tmpl:

	<!--wiki:{$SiteGroup}.PageBar-->
	<!--PageText-->

 {$SiteGroup}. PageBar goes like this:

!!%apply=block id=page-title%{*$Title}
%p id=page-info%$[Filed in]: {*$FullName}  &middot; $[Modified on] :
{*$LastModifiedDate}

And in skin.css:

div#wiki-page {
	margin-left:14em;
	padding:1.8em;
	border:0;
	color: rgb(0,0,0);
	background-color:rgb(255,255,255);
}
	h2#page-title {
		margin:0;
		padding:0;
		border:0;
		border-bottom:1px solid #ccc;
		color:rgb(166,140,83);
		background-color: transparent;
	}
	p#page-info {
		margin:0;
		margin-bottom:0.5em;
		padding:0;
		border:0;
		color:#666;
		background-color: transparent;
	}

Is it something like this you were thinking of?

I hope so.

CarlosAB