[pmwiki-users] Yet another blogging thingie

Andy Kaplan-Myrth andy at kaplan-myrth.ca
Tue Aug 21 05:51:07 CDT 2007

Steve Glover wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 13:41 -0400, Andy Kaplan-Myrth wrote:
>> The main thing I'm missing is a good RPC interface. I tried an XML/RPC
>> script some time back but couldn't get it to work and gave up. If pmwiki
>> were compatible with the wordpress api or the blogger api, then I could
>> even post to my blog from other websites, as well as a blog manager. To
>> me, that's the missing link in the pmwiki-blog puzzle. Any takers?
>
> There's irony: it was the xml/rpc input for blosxom that had me looking
> for a way to merge the news section into PmWiki in the first place!

It's easy enough to add new blog entries, I guess, but it would be so
nice if pmwiki were compatible with a standard blog api that would let
other websites interact with it. I use flickr, facebook and diigo, each
of which would automatically post to my blog if only it supported one of
these interfaces...

Cheers,
Andy

--