[pmwiki-users] MultiLanguage and (:if:)/(:else:)/(:elseif:)

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Fri Aug 17 12:42:46 CDT 2007

Ok, I have figured out, you do not need any elseif condition if you use
a default language:

    $DefaultLanguages = array('en');
    include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/multilanguage.php");

but in this case you don't have to use a empty language condition in the
wiki syntax, do _not_ this

    (:if userlang en:)
    English text.

    (:if userlang de:)

    (:if userlang fr:)

use only

    (:if userlang en:)
    English text.

Clemens

--
Clemens Gruber (Dipl.-Psychologe)
  Zentrum fuer Informationsmanagement und

Schloss-Strasse 9, Raum E07, D-49074 Osnabrueck

E-Mail:  cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de

Telefon: (05 41) 969-6505 oder
         (05 41) 969-6501 (Sekretariat)
Fax:     (05 41) 969-16505