[pmwiki-users] Logging the use of passwords

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Thu Aug 16 18:47:33 CDT 2007

We're been using PmWiki for just under a year now, and it has served our needs
well. Thanks Patrick!  As an admin with nine wikis (I know, probably low for
a lot of you) I especially like the "farm" ability.

I've recently had a request from a stakeholder on one of the wikis to be able
to log the use of passwords on the wikis.  We use single passwords (set for
read, edit, and upload), and they would like to see which passwords are being
used and from which IP addresses, as well as incorrect passwords

Is there a way to do this without digging into the PmWiki core?

Thanks!

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111