[pmwiki-users] Attach form field type (was: More answersto:More Wikiforms)

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Aug 13 18:00:04 CDT 2007

On Saturday, 11 August 2007 4:47 AM, Sameer Kumar <skumar at eharch.com> wrote:

><snip>
>>If the url generated by the title link is
>>www.mysite.com/wiki/Projects/Museum, the page link generates
>>www.mysite.com/wiki/Projects/Museum?action=
>
>Hmmm. action is blank.
>It looks as if your clean url may be causing this. Try adding this
>to the start of local/config.php:
>
>if ($action=='') $action='browse';
><snip>
>
>This did not work either. No change in the action link70;

I wouldn't expect it to change the link, but I would expect the
link to invoke the desired view template. I suggest you
revert to pmwiki's default link format and see if the problem
goes away. If not we'll try something else.

The problem, I think, is that the forms script invokes the
view template only when $action=='browse' -- if it's anything
else, the view template is ignored.

To debug this, experiment with $echo "action=$action.";
in local/config.php, before including wikiform.php. Click
on one of the page number links and see what comes back.

--
JR