[pmwiki-users] ZAPForms: docs + future

Benoit Dutilleul benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:27:30 CDT 2007

Dear Knut,

I suggest that we mention on the ZAP-related cookbook pages the URL with
this new website where we will organize the maintenance/documentation and
support of ZAP, very much like Dan used to do it.

As far as the evolution of this recipe is concerned, I think that the idea
is very much what you described, i.e. maintaining and perhaps developing
functionalities while ensuring optimal interoperability with pmwiki.

Cheers,

Benoit