[pmwiki-users] Search returns original page AND redirected page

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:58:57 CDT 2007

On my wiki -- search brings up the extant page [[NewPage]], and an old
page that USED to have the same data, but now consists only of a
(:redirect [[NewPage]]:) statement.

Most of these pages were "created" using the Rename recipe:
http://www.pmwiki.com/wiki/Cookbook/RenamePage

I cannot replicate this behavior on the pmwiki.org website. eg, search
for "fabala" bring up only Test.NewPage, and not Test.OldPage -- the
desired behavior, but on my local wiki (intranet, not publicly
accessible) I get both pages in the search results.

I'm running pmwiki-2.2.0-beta44

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings
http://www.xradiograph.com/amazingtext
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference

DISCLAIMER: links contained in mail from this address may or may not
be contextually related to any encapsulating text.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: I send a bcc of every email to the NSA,
because I want America to Be Secure.