[pmwiki-users] feeds no longer working after upgrade

Ben Stallings ben at interdependentweb.com
Mon Aug 6 12:30:15 CDT 2007

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 10:37:07AM -0500, Ben Stallings wrote:
>> Roughly around the time I upgraded one of my sites to beta 63, RSS feeds
>> stopped working:
>
> Do you happen to recall what version you upgraded _from_ ?

No... it was somewhere in the 50s, though.  Might it help to do a fresh
install of beta 63, overwriting all existing files, rather than using
Subversion to upgrade?

> Is it just this one site that is having trouble, or is it
> all sites you've upgraded to beta63?

So far this is the only one I've upgraded to 63, and it's the only one
having trouble.  But those two facts could be completely unrelated.  :-)
  I have a beta-62 site that is still producing feeds just fine... I
tend to upgrade a site only when I plan to actively work on it for a few
hours afterward, just in case something breaks, so I haven't gotten
around to upgrading any other sites just yet.

Thanks again.  --Ben