[pmwiki-users] ZAP

Ben Stallings ben at interdependentweb.com
Sat Aug 4 15:59:23 CDT 2007

Philip Seyer wrote:
> Trying to install some basic ZAP stuff.
> The documentation says:
>
> To install, simply download zap and if desired the zap toolbox, and enable
> as needed in local config files. For the documentation, download the
> zapdocs.zip file, dump into wiki.d, and goto Support.HomePage. Please direct
> all questions/comments to the PmWiki mailing list.
>
> How does one go to the Support.HomePage?

Assuming you've put the contents of the .zip file in your wiki.d as
instructed, the pages have been added to your wiki, so you go to your
wiki's address with Support.HomePage as the name of the page, like so:
  http://www.example.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Support.HomePage
or if you're using CleanURLs,
  http://www.example.com/Support/HomePage

Hope that helps, Philip.

<aside>The page group should probably not be called Support, but rather
ZAPSupport, to avoid overwriting any existing Support pages that may
exist on the wiki.  I realize Dan is no longer maintaining ZAP, so I
should probably change this myself, but perhaps someone else will get to
it sooner...</aside>

--Ben