[pmwiki-users] Embedding a blog

kevin tokyostory2000 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Aug 3 03:08:16 CDT 2007

Yes, this is the way to go, just try to match the look of
your blog to the rest of your site and then fine tune to
get them to look as similar as possible.

If you have a look at my site,

http://www.thewikiguitarsite.com/

It is obviously PMwiki.  If you click "update blog" at the
bottom of the side bar, you will see a Blogger.com blog
that is made to look as close as possible to the rest of
the site.  I gave up before I got it perfect, but it can
be made to look seemless.  You would then use your blog
interface to add to that section, and regular PMWiki
editing for everything else.

Hope this helps.

Kevin

--- Kathryn Andersen <kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org>