[pmwiki-users] Division block nomenclature

Nelson E. Ingersoll nelson.ingersoll at atmel.com
Thu Aug 2 11:14:58 CDT 2007

   Hmmm... the documentation (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/BlockMarkup)
does indicate that the >>blah<< block can NOT be nested while the (:div
...:) can be.  That sorta suggests one is not a substitute for the other.

   At this time I must demur suggesting a naming convention.  I'm an expert
at being PmWiki specifically and wikis, in general, ignorant.  8-)  I am not
"markup" sufficient.  Yet.  As I struggle with using PmWiki I will (do!)
have suggestions; however.  Should I send suggestions directly to you or
make (try?) to update/modify the documentation myself?

- Nelson