[pmwiki-users] pmwiki upload 'world write' always set

Paul Carew Paul.Carew at CloseReachCommunications.com
Mon Apr 30 12:37:17 CDT 2007

Thanks Patrick and everyone.
One of the probable causes of the problems that we are having, is that we
are in the process of moving our environment from one hosting platform to a
new hosting provider. As part of this, the installation was simply "tar'ed"
up and copied as opposed to a new/fresh installation from scratch.

We will look into making sure everything is set as you recommend.

Thanks.

Best Regards

--
Paul Carew