[pmwiki-users] ZAP Forum question

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Apr 30 12:17:18 CDT 2007

On 4/30/07, isherr at fes.uwaterloo.ca <isherr at fes.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> Hi Everyone.
>
> I have a question concerning the ZAP Forum script that Caveman developed on his
> ZAP site. I think it's really great and does everything I need it to do, the
> problem is that I can't figure out one important detail.
>
> I am running pmwiki 2.2.0-beta44, with the april 17 version of zap (the most
> recent, i believe).
>
> my problem is this:
> i have inserted the forum snippet so that people can submit posts to my site.
> truthfully, it's the same code that caveman posted, but it's suiting my needs
> just fine. thanks caveman! the code is as follows:
> -----------------------------------
> (:messages:)
> (:zapform key=forum:)
> (:zap datapage="Demo-Forum.#" forum:)

All the pages are stored in this group.  You would probaly want to
change it to Forum.#

To get the posts to display, copy something like the code from
http://www.fast.st/zapbeta/index.php?n=Demo-Forum/GroupHeader to your
Forum.GroupHeader.

If you want to have comments, add something like the comments snippet
to the bottom of that code as well.

Cheers,
Dan