[pmwiki-users] Why all this zapping?

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Mon Apr 30 11:18:50 CDT 2007

The Editor said...
> On 4/30/07, Ben Wilson <dausha at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 4/30/07, The Editor <editor at fast.st> wrote:
>
> I just
> kept coming up against obstacles and complexities in PmWiki in regards
> to various cutting edge ZAP functionalities. ZAP works in PmWiki, and
> PmWiki is a great tool--but both could be integrated in ways that
> would make a lot of things cleaner and simpler.

You need to cite, Dan. I've mentioned before that you can be light on
facts, and things ain't improving. In any case, if you believe that
PmWiki could do things "cleaner and simpler", then why not be a fine
upstanding OSS citizen and post you patches, so that Pm (and others) can
assess them? If you took that approach, then I doubt anyone would notice
you calling yourself a1a1a1a1caveman.

--
Cheers,
Marc