[pmwiki-users] NOT Re: Solved myself FW: error in AdvancedTableDirectives

JB jbit at bitlink.com
Fri Apr 27 10:24:15 CDT 2007

 > Easy solution

The "Easy solution" might not be the right solution.
This part of AdvancedTableDirectives was mirrored after
the way PMWiki did it.  Either something changed in PMWiki
or I goofed up.  It always worked flawlessly on my server.
I just upgraded ATD to version 3.1.

I changed the function calls to look the way PMWiki does it:

     FmtPageName(@$TableCellAttrFmt, '')
     FmtPageName(@$TableRowAttrFmt, '')

So try installing the newest version and see if that helps.

My ATD test area is at

     http://gnuzoo.org/test/AdvancedTableDirectives

Thanks

John
http://gnuzoo.org/

 > Easy solution
 >
 > In AdvancedTableDirectives
 >
 > function AdvancedTableDirectives($name,$attr) {
 >
 >   global $pagename; //<<ADD
 >
 > And add on  all three FmtPageName $pagename as a second parameter

 > First:
 > I just downloaded and installed AdvancedTableDirectives.php and I get a
 > warning: Warning: Missing argument 2 for FmtPageName(), called in

C:\WWW\xampp\htdocs\pmwiki-2.2.0_44\cookbook\AdvancedTableDirectives.php on