[pmwiki-users] mailform variant 4?

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Fri Apr 27 09:11:04 CDT 2007

Tegan Dowling wrote:
> Ick.  Is this on anyone's radar to tackle?  Some in the user community
> *must* have solved it for themselves, and just not shared, right?  I'm
> guessing that this feature is missing because it's more of a CMS need
> than something that would be used by a regular wiki?

Check out mailform-s on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MailForm

Not terribly-well programmed, I just hacked-together the 3-digit random
code from CommentBoxPlus and the hard-coded form from MailForm. If you
can read a URL you can get past it, but it cut my spam from 5/day to 2/week.

As for the code, I know I mostly understood it at the time. I suspect
there are some simple things, like changing REQUEST to POST that would
help. Feel free to run with it.

Sandy