[pmwiki-users] Simplifying my PmWiki involvement

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Apr 26 09:28:52 CDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 09:22:50AM +0100, Hans wrote:
> Thursday, April 26, 2007, 9:05:10 AM, christian wrote:
>
> > I think You should list the reicpes you'd like someone else to maintain.
> > (People are inherentely lazy after all... going to the cookbook and
> > searching might be too much work...)
>
> just look at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RecentChanges

First, my continuing thanks to Hans for his outstanding work.

Just to let people know my plans, I'm expecting to either adopt or
offer versions of several of Hans' existing recipes.  In particular,
I'm looking at

    NewPageBoxPlus
    GuiButtons
    PTVReplace
    CommentBoxPlus
    ShowHide
    BackgroundImages
    AutoGroupPages

Hans, I hope this is truly a case of simplifying your involvement
(as opposed to leaving PmWiki altogether), as your contributions
have been extremely valuable to all of us.

Thanks,