[pmwiki-users] Hg pattern error

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:34:33 CDT 2007

A-HA!, it's the Triad skin!
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TriadSkin in conflict with Hg

I switched back to the pmwiki default et viola -- it's gone. However,
I really, really like Triad.....

additionally, the URLs are now like
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings/?n=Wrottings/Wrottings

?n= is showing up in my URLs.

The above should be as http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings/Wrottings/Wrottings

based on the .htacess rules. When I turn Hg off, it reverts to normal.

# Use mod_rewrite to enable "Clean URLs" for a PmWiki installation.
RewriteEngine On
# Define the rewrite base.  It's not necessarily PmWiki's directory.
RewriteBase /wrottings
# Send requests without parameters to pmwiki.php.
RewriteRule ^$           wiki/pmwiki.php  [L]
# Send requests for index.php to pmwiki.php.
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ wiki/pmwiki.php  [L]
# Send requests to pmwiki.php, appending the query string part.
RewriteRule ^([^/a-z].*) wiki/pmwiki.php?n=$1  [QSA,L]

$EnablePathInfo = 1;
$EnableHgCleanUrls=1;  -- turning this on/off has no effect -- only
commenting out Hg return the URL to "normal"

How to get rid of that?

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings
http://www.xradiograph.com/amazingtext

DISCLAIMER: links contained in mail from this address may or may not
be contextually related to any encapsulating text.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: I send a bcc of every email only to the
NSA, because I want America to Be Secure.