[pmwiki-users] missing extra gui buttons (since moving to farm?)

f.r.salomons salomons at wanadoo.nl
Tue Apr 24 16:00:16 CDT 2007

Hans schreef:
> Tuesday, April 24, 2007, 3:43:03 PM, f.r.salomons wrote:
>
>> On closer look, I wonder whether the guibuttons.zip is already updated
>> on pmwiki.org. The files in it all date from 11 april 2007 or before. In
>>   guibuttons.php there is no "GuiButtonsDirFmt" (the changed variable
>> name you mention on the recipe-page).
>
> I am so sorry! I bungled the last update, by uploading guibuttons.php
> instead of bundling it into the zip file. Now mended, the new zip
> should have  a new gubuttons.php (version 2007-04-23).
>

>   ~Hans
Hans, I'm afraid something's still not right. I can't find any
guibuttons.php or gubuttons.php with version 2007-04-23 in the zipfile.
I installed the contents of the zipfile anyway, but the problem's still
there: in my home wiki foxforum has all the buttons, in the other wiki
only the basic buttons.
So sorry to bother you again...
Frits