[pmwiki-users] Question on internationalization and farms

f.r.salomons salomons at wanadoo.nl
Sun Apr 22 04:39:17 CDT 2007

In my farmconfig.php, I activated Dutch localizations by:
XLPage('nl','PmWikiNl.XLPage');
XLPage('nl','PmWikiNl.XLPageCookbook');

Strange thing is, that the first XLPage is created by putting the files
from i18n-nl.zip in the right location and works for the whole farm,
while the second XLPage has to be created manually (on the basis of
PmWiki/XLPageCookbookTemplate) and only works for the home wiki of my farm.

Is there any way to make XLPageCookbook also active for the other wiki's
in my farm or do I have to duplicate it for each of them?

As always: thanks for your suggestions!

Frits