[pmwiki-users] Any idea to disable RecentChanges for designated pages?

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Sat Apr 21 01:02:41 CDT 2007

On the other side of the same(?) coin, I'd like editing changes by
someone (with non-admin password access) to have the system leave an
email fingerprint in Recent Changes of some sort to help admins trace
issues, or abuse, occasionally pops up.  Then be able to block abuser
emails from editing in the future, rather than changing passwords for
everyone.