[pmwiki-users] ZAP and "fun with forms"

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Fri Apr 20 10:46:56 CDT 2007

On Apr 20, 2007, at 5:39 AM, The Editor wrote:

> I'm wondering if Pm, or any current ZAP users have input on the
> direction ZAP should pursue?

I like to think I know Patrick, and IMO I think you should sit back
and watch (and comment) and wait to do ANYTHING at all (even planning
how to change ZAP) until all the dust settles.

If it looks like something he's doing will break your forms, raise
your hand and say something.

Until that point, just give input on what he's doing.  He almost
always makes big bunches of changes and if you panic at every change
and only think about ZAP, you'll be spending a lot of time stressing
out.

:)

Crisses