[pmwiki-users] help with (:if and :) statement

Garth.J.McMillan at transport.qld.gov.au Garth.J.McMillan at transport.qld.gov.au
Wed Apr 18 21:16:44 CDT 2007

I'm trying to use the following statement:
(:if !equal {$FullName} "Main.HomePage" && {$Description} "notoc"
:)(:*toc:)(:if:)

However, only the Homepage doesn't display the (:*toc:), pages with a
description of notoc, still display it.

Both parts work correctly individually, so there is obviously something
wrong with my "and" usage. I've tried many combinations of brackets etc.
but can't seem to get it working.

Help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Garth McMillan

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or Maritime Safety Queensland, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.