[pmwiki-users] commentbox and recent changes

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 03:52:45 CDT 2007

Wednesday, April 18, 2007, 9:12:10 AM, Nicholas wrote:

> is there any way of excluding items created using
> commentbox from appearing in the recent changes list?

As far as I know there is no easy way  to do so.

One would need to modify the latest commentboxplus running under
pmwiki 2.2.0 beta, a sthis uses the UpdateFunction to save the page.
This function can be used with a custom $EditFunctions list which can
be defined without the call to write RecentChanges.

So, yes, there is a way, but it requires some modifications to the
latest script, and running pmwiki 2.2.0 beta

  ~Hans