[pmwiki-users] NewsFeed - Publish Dates

Pete Jones petejones.wrexham at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 17 03:30:29 CDT 2007

I keep an RSS feed for my site which shows all new new entries to the
pages, I then import the RSS feed into my "Whats New" page using pmFeed.

I was wondering if there was anyway to display the date each item was
added, I know it's stored in the xml file as publish date:
<pubDate>Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:14:07 GMT</pubDate>

I've looked at the alternate RSS feeds and none of them seem to include
the publish date either. I was looking at the format:

* Publish Date
News Item
Description

--
Regards,

Pete Jones
Without music, life would be a mistake.
The place on the web for free miniature wargame rules:
http://www.freewargamesrules.co.uk

Ramblings on Wargaming:
http://freewargamesrules.blogspot.com