[pmwiki-users] {(...)} markup recipe available

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 17:17:41 CDT 2007

Sunday, April 15, 2007, 10:58:47 PM, The wrote:

> It won't work here because it will generate two separate random
> numbers.  Well it will work once in 1000 times.

Yes I figured. grumble. I actually tried putting it into a PTV on the
page, and using the PTV for display of the number and for the hidden
field. But they both showed different numbers (I made the hidden field
to a text field so I could see).

> If you look at the captcha function in the MarkupExpressionsExtension
> recipe you can see how to make it work.

why do you set
    SDV($ZAPcaptcha, '');
what is the point of defining this var? It gets returned and so no
random number generated. A dummy random number?

  ~Hans