[pmwiki-users] variable returns domain name?

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:12:04 CDT 2007

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> $ScriptUrl must always be a complete uri.  If it's set to a relative uri
> reference, then PmWiki produces incomplete references in redirects, RSS
> feeds, various forms, and a few other places.

For the rest of the readers. If you don't use the functionality listed
above, a relative uri is fine - I've got $ScriptUrl set to '/' at
wiki.lyx.org.  I did run into some minor issue, but decided that a
relative uri was worth more. (Don't remember what the problem was - maybe
[1]).

> PmWiki's "official" stance is that $ScriptUrl must be a complete uri in
> order for everything to work.

Duly noted.

Cheers
/Christian